STAAR Surgical Company (NASDAQ: STAA) a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of implantable lenses and companion delivery systems for the eye, today announced the appointment of Scott D. Barnes M.D. as Chief Medical Officer, a newly created position. Dr. Barnes will report to Caren Mason, STAAR’s President and CEO, will serve on the Company’s Executive Management team, and will provide strategic guidance for STAAR’s medical affairs, professional affairs and product development pathways.
Subscribe below to stay informed about the latest news from GoFed, and around the industry.
- Above the Clouds: Three ways partnering with the US Air Force catapulted Techstars alumni to new heights December 21, 2019
- VA Extends Financial System Overhaul by 5 Years—And Adds More than a Billion to the Cost December 8, 2019
- VA creates National Artificial Intelligence Institute to advance R&D December 7, 2019
- Military hospital transformation – introducing the market construct December 6, 2019
- Public Workshop – Evolving Role of Artificial Intelligence in Radiological Imaging December 4, 2019