PickPoint, a division of Maxor National Pharmacy Services, LLC (Maxor), was awarded Authorization to Operate certification from the Defense Health Agency (DHA) for PickPoint’s IntelePharmacy Will Call System (WCS) and Remote Dispensing System (RDS). This certification allows installation of PickPoint software on military networks, enabling military pharmacies to reduce customer wait time at pick-up and provide after-hours prescription dispensing.
Subscribe below to stay informed about the latest news from GoFed, and around the industry.
- Above the Clouds: Three ways partnering with the US Air Force catapulted Techstars alumni to new heights December 21, 2019
- VA Extends Financial System Overhaul by 5 Years—And Adds More than a Billion to the Cost December 8, 2019
- VA creates National Artificial Intelligence Institute to advance R&D December 7, 2019
- Military hospital transformation – introducing the market construct December 6, 2019
- Public Workshop – Evolving Role of Artificial Intelligence in Radiological Imaging December 4, 2019