The Defense Department has introduced the interim final rule that will implement changes to the Tricare military health care program on Jan. 1, DoD News reported Thursday.
Subscribe below to stay informed about the latest news from GoFed, and around the industry.
- Above the Clouds: Three ways partnering with the US Air Force catapulted Techstars alumni to new heights December 21, 2019
- VA Extends Financial System Overhaul by 5 Years—And Adds More than a Billion to the Cost December 8, 2019
- VA creates National Artificial Intelligence Institute to advance R&D December 7, 2019
- Military hospital transformation – introducing the market construct December 6, 2019
- Public Workshop – Evolving Role of Artificial Intelligence in Radiological Imaging December 4, 2019