The Food and Drug Administration’s recent approval of new treatment options for patients suffering from conditions such as cancer, rheumatoid arthritis and ulcerative colitis is the latest recognition of a nascent prescription drug sector known as biosimilars. The FDA’s actions are critical for promoting a vibrant U.S. marketplace for biosimilars, which have the potential to reduce costs in our health care system and increase access to care for millions of patients.
Subscribe below to stay informed about the latest news from GoFed, and around the industry.
- Above the Clouds: Three ways partnering with the US Air Force catapulted Techstars alumni to new heights December 21, 2019
- VA Extends Financial System Overhaul by 5 Years—And Adds More than a Billion to the Cost December 8, 2019
- VA creates National Artificial Intelligence Institute to advance R&D December 7, 2019
- Military hospital transformation – introducing the market construct December 6, 2019
- Public Workshop – Evolving Role of Artificial Intelligence in Radiological Imaging December 4, 2019